The Summit will now be held in Brighton, UK during 7-9 May 2017.
The organisation is moving forward as planned with the following key activities:
– Global mobileGovernment Awards – you can still send in your nominations / proposals.
– Representatives of up to 10 best mobileGovernment implementers globally are invited to share their experiences in implementing mGovernment in their countries.
– Key speakers from the public sector will present the recent mobileGovernment achievements and challenges in their country. We invite all the eGov/mGov leaders in the EU and across the globe.
– Speaker proposals from the mobile industry, public and the third sector are also welcome – please send your proposals to the conference office.
– Exhibitions will connect professionals from public and private sectors , mobile industry value chain and researchers.
We are determined to make the World Summit on mobileGovernment as one of the best platforms, gathering together key professionals of mobileGovernment globally.
Please note that members of the mobileGov and professionals from the nonprofits receive significant discounts on registration fees.
For further info and registrations please visit conference site: http://www.m4life.org