Research Projects Offer 2017
1.Multiscale modeling and experimental validation of stengthening mechanisms in metallic alloys.
2.Computational simulation of welding.
3. New generation functionalized nanocarbon materials: From molecular design to application.
4. Functionalization of nanomaterial: a new way to fabricate high performance polymer nanocomposites.
5. Flexible optoelectronic devices based on fibres of carbon nanotubes.
6. Computational discovery of functional molecular materials.
7. Computer-aided synthesis design of zeolite materials.
8. Flow behaviour in fiber and carbon fabrics by 3D methods.
9.Deformation and fracture micromechanisms of gamma Titanium Aluminies.
10. Development of beta-solidifying multiphase gamma. TiAl alloys.
11. High-throughut discovery of High Entropy Alloys (HEA)
12. Develoment of ductile and creep resistant Fe-Al-X alloys
13. Advanced high strength steels processed via ultrafast heating.
14. Secondary Na-S batteries for advanced electrochemical energy storage.
Download this Pdf: CSC Research Projects_IMDEA Materials Institute_2017 to see the information of each group and contact person.
For more information about what is IMDEA: IMDEA Materials Institute_General_2017